Monday 1 June 2009

Primavera e flors de Pascoa

This is very late, I know, but I've finally got photos up. Here's Angeles, an amazing woman from Mallorca who was here for about a month, doing a little leaving thing for the children before she left, back in April. We had a little Spring party where we all dressed up, and she talked about the Fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5 vv 22-26 if you like to read them). Above you can see Dinora writing one of the Fruits, on one of the fruits!

I also had to clean up around the footy pitch, making it look nicer. (Now, grass and a few weeds have grown, which is utterly demorilising, but it doesn't look too bad.) Here are a few wild flowers I found growing around the place. Isn't it amazing what grows on broken and disturbed ground? (I'm on deviantart.com, and having not been online for a while in April, I was greeted by an array and somewhat of an explosion of Spring flowers when I last went on - a thousand different colours, shades, shapes and sizes. All beautiful. All indivisually created. Lovely.


It's now well and truly summer; I hear the UK is getting some delightful weather, too! It makes work very, very hot indeed. Enjoy the beaches everyone!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. She's gone now, too? Gosh, all this leaving will indeed be sad for the kids. What an amazing woman - do you have any way of contacting her? I'd like to keep in touch and forgot to ask.

    I love that Jorge and Joel are both Spiderman - typical! You're still a good Pharaoh... and with long hair!

    Summer sure has arrived. Yum! At least we can all be a little less envious of your ridiculous heat! I would enjoy my beaches, but I've been taken away from them... :(

    Good luck with your continued work, even under the boiling sun. Can't wait to see you - soon! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete